SANTA BARBARA TRAIL RUN
What:Santa Barbara Trail Run
50k • 25k • 10k
When:Saturday May 31, 2014
Where:Upper Oso Campground
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Summary:Hosted from the Upper Oso Campsite, Santa Barbara Trail Run offers athletes of all caliber an exceptionally rewarding and challenging trail running experience. The out and back route is predominantly comprised of epic mountain single tracks trails loaded with plenty of climbs and fast meandering descents cut through the verdant Mediterranean Chaparral, offering dramatic views of the Santa Barbara backcountry topography in its late spring glory.
Premium: *Standard items + Tech Shirt + Finisher Medallion
Economy: *Standard items
*Standard Items: Registration for one person, chip timing, online results, custom printed entrant bibs, pre-run fueling station, well stocked & staffed aid stations, post run snacks and beverages and camping.
Does SBTR have club or group discounts? Yes, we will extend discounts to groups registering 4 or more athletes. Contact: Robert Gilcrest at (eight zero five) 896-6917.
Do you have discount option for active Forest Service, Military, Peace Officers or Civil Service personnel? Yes, we extend 25% discount to active duty military, peace officers or civil service personnel. Contact: Robert Gilcrest at (eight zero five) 896-6917.
Qualification50k and 25k athletes must be 18 years or older on Saturday May 31, 2014.
10k athletes must be 14 years or older, minors must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
MandatoryPhoto ID at check-in (driver’s license, passport etc.) 50k and 25k athletes are required to have on their possession a minimum of one 18 fl. oz. hand held or fluid bladder, which must be full when departing start and topped off when departing turn around.
Saturday, May 31
Upper Oso Campground
- 06:00 – 06:45 – 50k, 25k and 10k entrant check-in
- 06:45 – 50k pre-run briefing – Mandatory for all 50k entrants
- 07:00 – 50k Start
- 07:30 – 08:15 25k and 10k Entrant Check-In Cont.
- 07:50 – Mandatory 30k and 10k entrant pre-run briefing
- 08:15 – 25k and 10k pre-run briefing – Mandatory for all 25k and 10k entrants
- 08:30 – 25k and 10K Start
- 10:00 – 10k 1st-3rd Place Finishers Awards
- 11:30 – 25k 1st-3rd Place Finishers Awards
- 15:00 – 50k 1st-3rd Place Finishers Awards
- 17:00 – 50k Entrant Drop Bags returned to Upper Oso Campsite
OPTIONAL Santa Barbara Trail Run and DRTE 100 events
Friday May 30th 2013
Upper Oso Campground
- 10:00 – *Vicky DeVita Memorial 10k Trail Run - $10.00 entry fee
- 13:00 – 16:30 – Entrant Check-In (50k, 25k and 10k)
- 13:00 – 20:00 – 50k Drop Bag drop off
- 16:30 – 18:00 – DRTE 100 Mile – Mandatory entrant, pacer & crew pre-run meeting
- 18:00 – 20:00 – Pasta Feed
- 18:00 – 20:00 – Entrant Check-In (50k, 25k and 10k)
Sunday, June 01, 2014
Upper Oso Campsite
- 05:00 – DRTE 100 Mile Sub-24 Hr. Cutoff
- 11:00 – DRTE 100 Mile Sub-30 Hr. Cutoff
- 12:00 – DRTE 100 Mile and 100k Awards ceremony
- 17:00 – DRTE 100 Mile Sub-36 Hr. Cutoff
Map and ProfilesView 50k / 25k / 10k Map
View 50k Profile
View 25k Profile
View 10k Profile
Aid StationsEntrants can plan on the following stock and provisions at each SBTR aid station
- Fuels – GU Brew and Gel’s
- Cold stuff – Ice, Water, Sprite, Coca Cola, Mtn Dew and Ginger Ale
- Warm stuff – Chicken Noodle, Chicken Broth and Potato soup, gilled sandwiches and treats
- Foods – ginger, candy, cookies, saltines, pretzels, chips, turkey sandwiches, PB & J sandwiches, potato cakes, crackers, bananas, oranges, watermelon etc.
- First Aid Kit
- Foot Care Kit
- Porta Potties
Cell: (805) 896-6917
Office:By Appointment Only – Absolutely No Solicitors
Main Office: (805) 617-0724
Fax: (805) 617-0725
1316 Montecito Place
Santa Barbara, CA 93103
Mailing Address:Race Corps Inc
PO Box 4445
Santa Barbara, CA 93140